- Player must be a Mississauga resident (and prove residency).
- The player cannot be registered with any other Hockey League.
- The Mississauga Hockey League will decide which Association the player will register with.
- No releases will be granted once registered.
- Player must write a brief letter explaining why he/she wants to play hockey in the Mississauga Hockey League.
- Player must provide a copy of his/her most recent school Report Card.
- Parent must write a brief letter explaining the need for Play-More assistance and provide some basic “proof of income” information. (e.g. CRA Notice of Assessment)
Completed the Application below and attach the above documentation:
Download a PDF of the Play-More Program Application Form and send to:
Mississauga Hockey League
PO Box 21071, RPO Meadowvale
Mississauga, ON L5N 6A2